The goal of our virtualization jumpstart is to provide you with a production ready on-premises private cloud. We start with discovery; then design a virtual infrastructure based on our findings. Next, we implement the solution with you, sharing knowledge along the way. Finally, we meet to present documentation and review outcomes.
Today’s workforce requires an always-on, always-available datacenter. Ever-increasing storage and compute requirement are forcing admins to pool resources. Maintaining physical servers for each workload drives up expenses and meeting uptime demands is a constant struggle.
Virtualization can address many of these issues:
- How can I migrate off of hardware that’s no longer supported?
- How can I quickly recover from physical server failure?
- Where can I reduce the operational cost to maintain my environment?
- Am I effectively using all of the resources in my datacenter?
Virtualization offers many benefits, including improved reliability and security, a consolidated datacenter with a central point of management, streamlined deployment of new workloads, faster backup and restore times, as well as increased uptime.
Our virtualization jumpstart will provide the infrastructure and knowledge you need to:
- Pool server resources together to improve machine utilization
- Increase uptime with live migration, high availability, and fault tolerant capabilities
- Shrink your physical server footprint, reducing power and cooling costs
- Design a virtual solution that will be more dynamic, efficient, and reliable than physical
- Provide redundancy across all major components