Health Check Services
Our no cost health and risk assessment service is designed to proactively assess and improve your IT health.
Risk & Health Assessment
Complex environments are faced with the costly and time consuming task of applying a barrage of firmware updates, on a myriad of devices. One false step, one miss-applied patch could spell disaster. How do you maintain that critical balance between strategy and stability?
Many times in business environments, the infrastructure components of an environment are not updated as regularly as their software counterparts. Aiming to increase the uptime and stability of your industry-standard environment, and free-up maintenance and operations time, our proactive Health Check service lets you focus on driving business innovation and growth.
This service is a flexible, comprehensive, no cost assessment of your environment. Working in partnership with you, our Professional Services team provides proactive consultation, analysis, and specific firmware and performance tuning recommendations - all from technology experts who are cross trained on the technology your business depends on.
Our Health Check service integrates both proactive and reactive hardware and software support elements, giving you peace of mind that your environment is up to date on the most critical releases of firmware and patches.
Our Health Checks cover four specific areas:
- Servers & converged infrastructure
- Storage & backup
- Networking & security
- Virtualization & VDI
We will work with you to design a custom services engagement around your environment and business goals – not just a “cookie cutter” part number driven delivery.
Agent-less and non-intrusive performance tools analyze your environment. The results are compared to the latest best practices to make recommendations for security, performance, maintenance and uptime.
A single point of contact is assigned to manage your engagement from end to end, giving you an integrated set of support deliverables and an expert resource. Our resources are available remotely or onsite to ensure your environment is safe, secure, and performing optimally.
Optio Data Health Check Services are designed to help provide:
- Consulting and recommendations from solution-oriented resources with expertise in VMware and Microsoft solutions - and the storage, servers and networking on which they run.
- Analysis and recommendations for firmware and software patches, to prevent problems caused by out-of-date firmware revisions.
- Improved availability through regular device-based proactive scans to help ensure that configurations are consistent with manufacturer or industry best practices.
- Problem prevention by anticipating issues through automation tools and case history trend reporting.
- Warranty and support status by helping to track warranty and support expirations.
Send us a request, and one of our account managers will contact you to discuss your needs.