The Dell T7810 Workstation has an improved design iteration speed and time to market with a powerful dual-socket tower workstation.
The Dell T7810 delivers peak performance with the Dual Intel Xeon processors. With the dual-socket performance, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600v3 series, the Dell T7810 features up to 14 cores per processor to quickly power through demanding applications.
The Dell T7810 is equipped with the latest NVIDIA® Quadro® and AMD FirePro™ graphics to run the most demanding software applications. With up to 256GB of expandable memory using the latest DDR4 RDIMM memory, the Dell T7810 can easily handle large data sets.
The Dell Precision Workstation allows easy updates from anywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe. The Dell Client Command Suite is built into Dell Precision Workstations to provide free automation tools to help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring, and updating in IT environments.
With best-in-class endpoint security solutions, the Dell T7810 delivers comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication, and leading-edge malware protection from a single source.
- One or two; Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 family with up to fourteen12 cores per processor and Intel Advanced Vector Extensions, Intel Trusted Execution Technology, Intel AES New instructions, Optimized Intel Turbo Boost and optional Intel vProTM technology
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- 1TB 3.5" Serial-ATA (7,200 RPM) Hard Drive
- Quad channel; Up to 256GB 2133 MHz DDR4 ECC RDIMM memory); 8 DIMM slots (4/processor)
- AMD FirePro™ W5100 4GB (4 DP) (2 DP to SL-DVI adapters)
- No Security Software
- 3 Years ProSupport with Next Business Day Onsite Service
- Slim-line tray load options: DVD-ROM; DVD+/-RW
- Optional 5.25" device: DVD+/-RW; 19-in-1 media reader